Veneers – Asheville, NC
Fix Dental Imperfections in Three Visits or Less
Teeth whitening can help address discoloration, dental bonding can correct small chips, and braces can fix minor misalignment, but what if you’re struggling with all of these dental flaws? Is the only solution to undergo months of back-to-back treatments? Don’t worry – the answer is “no.” On the contrary, you can fix a multitude of imperfections in three visits or less with veneers! To learn all about the process, benefits, and more, read on or contact our team .
Why Choose John White, DDS For Veneers?
- Dentist Who Has Earned His Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry
- Flexible Financing Available with CareCredit
- Personalized Treatment Plans That Deliver Beautiful Results
What Are Dental Veneers?
Decade after decade, veneers have remained one of the most popular cosmetic dental treatments . To conceal imperfections – from minor misalignment and significant chips to severe discoloration – thin shells of high-quality dental materials (like porcelain) are securely bonded to the front-facing surface of your teeth. The size, shape, and shade of each veneer are completely customized to your specific smile goals, which ensures that the result is flawless!
The Process of Getting Veneers
The first step is scheduling a consultation with our talented cosmetic dentist, Dr. White . Once he learns about your dental history, the state of your oral health, and your aesthetic goals, he will be able to determine if you’re a candidate for veneers. If you are, then it will be time to move onto the next step: prepping your teeth for veneers.
The preparation process requires a sliver of your enamel to be removed. After this step is complete, we will take the necessary impressions and send them to the dental lab. As the lab artisans craft your veneers, we will provide you with a temporary set.
It typically takes a few weeks for veneers to be made. Once they arrive at our office, we will ensure they are perfect and call you in to have them placed. We will securely bond them to your teeth, make any final adjustments, and then the process will be complete!
The Benefits of Veneers
Here are a few of the many reasons patients love veneers:
- Long-lasting – Some studies show that veneers can last for well over two decades with proper care.
- Lifelike – Veneers are crafted from dental materials that look as good as they feel.
- Stain-resistant – Since they don’t stain like your natural enamel, you won’t have to cut out dark-colored beverages like coffee with veneers.
- Quick treatment process – Oftentimes, the entire process can be completed in three visits or less.
- Complete customization – The size, shape, and shade of each veneer is personalized to your specific preferences.
If you are interested in pursuing your dream smile and think that veneers are the cosmetic dental treatment you’ve been looking for, then get in touch with our team today!